PegaSync Alarm Inc, a Michigan security systems company and a leading outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is currently searching for an additional installer / technician. PegaSync Alarm installs Intrusion Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Video Surveillance Systems and Access Control Systems.
We are looking for the following characteristics / skills:
Locates & clears trouble with damaged equipment or wiring, readjusts equipment, installs new equipment, repairs or replaces inoperative equipment and test for operations. Able to read building electrical & sprinkler plans as required for clearing equipment trouble. Minimum of 2 years experience installing, programming, testing and troubleshooting the following equipment:
IP and Analog Cameras
Network & Digital Video Recorders
Access Control Systems
Burglar & Fire Alarm Systems
Selected candidate will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and programming access control systems, CCTV, digital recorders, and intercom systems for our clients.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have excellent trouble shooting skills, and the ability diagnose problems and solve them efficiently
- Needs to be able to work independently, and be a self-motivator
- Must be familiar with the hardware, software and programming of primary access control products
- Software house certification and/or experience a must
- Must be familiar with all approved CCTV products – analog/digital
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
PegaSync Alarm exists to provide the residents and businesses of Southern Michigan with peace of mind about the security and safety of their homes and businesses.
We provide this peace of mind primarily through providing security systems that employ the best technology for the customer’s specific needs that are installed and serviced by friendly and highly qualified professionals that are focused on meeting the needs the people we serve.
We are a local closely knit company that believes that by investing deeply into the lives of our employees and into the communities we serve we can help to provide a better quality of life for the people of Michigan.
At PegaSync, we understand Quality is very vital to the success of our business. We are dedicated to the success of our employees. We employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another and with our clients. We are committed to maintain, at all times, the highest standards of behavior and professional integrity
We, at PegaSync, Look Forward to Protecting All That our clients and employees Value.