Over the years, PegaSync's engineering professionals have helped many fortune 500 companies to develop many of the groundbreaking advances that have shaped today's residential and commercial security systems. We have had many assignments, both as direct employees and as consultants, that made systems easier to install and to use, developed the industry's most reliable supervised wireless products and the most flexible hybrid control panels of the security systems. We have been also involved in developing innovative advancements in long range radio, Internet alarm communications and sensor technology-including the glassbreak detectors.
Our professionals have the expertise needed to deliver customized, intelligent solutions that meet your unique challenges, improve operational effectiveness, increase cost efficiencies and achieve a higher level of safety and security for your organization.
Currently PegaSync engineering teams work with our business clients, their architects, building contractors and their plant engineering functions, to design, develop and install projects in the following special fields:
The Fire and Safety System
PegaSync's Fire Protection Team has all required professional and trade licenses and certifications, and PegaSync is fully qualified to design, install, maintain and test fire protection systems, including fire sprinklers, fire alarms, suppression systems. Our professionals have a comprehensive understanding of codes, standards and ordinances and how different environmental and site specific conditions may affect the performance of fire protection system and their compliance in a regulatory fire inspection. PegaSync’s state certified inspectors assist our customers fat the Installation Acceptance Inspection and Annual Inspections.
- Avoid costly repairs and malfunctioning fire and life safety equipment.
- Establish a safer working environment.
- Provide a secure building for your employees and other unfamiliar occupants such as visitors, shoppers, clients, etc.
- Improve resale value and benefit from a better maintained building and efficient physical environments.
- Get a possible reduction in your insurance premiums*.
- Establish a long term business relationship
- Guardian’s Fire Protection Team will walk you through the entire process step by step.
- Our team assists each customer with the proper design and permits for the job to ensure the process continues with ease.
- PegaSync personnel has all professional and trade licenses and certifications for each and every part of installation and inspection of the system.
- When a fire alarm system is completed there are two types of inspections required by state and federal code.
- An Acceptance Inspection is required after a fire alarm system has been installed or modified.
- An Annual Inspection is performed to insure that the system is functioning properly and continues to meet all regulatory compliance.
- that every fire and security system is installed according to local, state and federal codes and regulations.
- that PegaSync will inform you of any changes in the local, state and federal code that may require modifications and or upgrades to your fire and security system.
Core Values at PegaSync
At PegaSync, we understand Quality is very vital to the success of our business. We are dedicated to the success of our employees. We employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another and with our clients. We are committed to maintain, at all times, the highest standards of behavior and professional integrity
We, at PegaSync, Look Forward to Protecting All That our clients and employees Value.
*Some additional items and services may be required by both the fire department and your insurance carrier such as annual fire sprinkler and fire alarm inspections verifying proper system maintenance. Many insurance carriers give businesses reductions in their premium for for properly installed and maintained fire protection and other life safety systems.